Current Job Postings
Please complete classified staff application form.
- Must be able to be licensed to drive a bus through the State of Oregon
- Must be willing to participate in random drug testing
- Must complete a Fingerprint-Based Criminal History Verification and be approved
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PARA PROFESSIONAL TESTS
There is a $25.00 charge if you are not employed by a district.
You must score 70% on each portion of the test (math, writing, and professional knowledge). (Multiple Choice) and you must score 24 out of 36 on the writing portion.
If you do not pass a portion of the test then you may come back and retake that portion of the test for $25.
- ODE Website
- Click on Topics
- Click on Testing / Accountability
- Click on Testing and Student Assessment
- Click on Administration
- Scroll about ½ way down the page to SAMPLE TEST and click on that section.
This will give you sample tests in Reading and Math for grades 3 / 5 / 8 / 10.
You can also print out a writing scoring guide to assist you in the writing portion of the test
The Test will take 3 to 4 hours to complete, so we only schedule tests in the morning and no later than noon. The test is given on demand. I do like a days notice but if a person calls up early one morning and wants to take the test and I am here then that is fine.
To schedule testing call or e-mail:
- MaryJane Pierce @ email@example.com , 1-541-473-4821,
- Topper Schlupe @ Topper.Schlupe@malesd.k12.or.us, 1-541-473-4834,
- Mark Redmond @ Mark.Redmond @malesd.k12.or.us 1-541-473-4824
Please send or deliver the following items to the district office:
- Completed district application for employment
- Letters of reference
- Other information to be considered in the selection process.
Applications may be picked up in the district administrative office at 804 Adrian Blvd., Nyssa, OR 97913
Positions will remain open until filled.
For application materials or for additional information, please contact:
Nyssa School District 26
804 Adrian Blvd
Nyssa, OR 97913
(541) 372-2275 (Voice)
(541) 372-2204 (Fax)