Dean of Students/Teacher on Special Assignment, Nyssa Elementary School
The person assuming this position will take the school lead in matters relating to student behavior, and as such, should be familiar with the following:
- Proactive methods of addressing behavior issues that emphasize what to do rather than what not to do.
- Positive Behavior Systems and techniques
- Restorative Justice methods
- Preventative measures to follow in and out of the classroom
- Communicating clearly, effectively, and positively with students, parents, and staff.
- Big picture thinker who recognizes the value of establishing a safe and positive campus environment toward overall student success.
Athletic Director, Nyssa High School
- Scheduling all high school athletic events
- Preparing for and supervising all high school athletic events
- Evaluating athletic programs and coaches
- The full time equivalent (FTE) for the position will range from .7 to 1.0
- Salary TBD
- No certification required
Positions above may require passing scores on the Paraprofessional Exam. See below for information. Training or certifications may be required.
COACHING FOR 2018-2019
Nyssa High School Head Volleyball Coach
Nyssa High School Cross Country Coach
Please apply at the Nyssa District Office for any of these positions.