Year round position working as the Transportation Supervisor for Nyssa School District.
Schedules, directs and supervises the safe, efficient, orderly transport of students between their homes and schools and to and from activities and athletic events; researches, investigates and resolves complaints, accidents and injuries; plans and or performs maintenance and annual inspections of school buses and other vehicles in compliance with government rules and regulations. Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Submit and pass a criminal history check/fingerprinting and drug test
- Posses or be qualified to obtain a valid school bus driver's license for the State of Oregon
- Posses or be qualified to obtain Bus Driver Certification, Bus Driver Training Certification and Annual Bus Inspector Certification issued by Oregon Department of Education
- Knowledge and ability with software programs
- Ability to problem solve